- In-Home Care Services
- Care Coordination
- Hospital to Home Transitions
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care
- Family Relief/Respite Care
- Private Duty & Skilled Nursing
- Palliative Care Services
- Veterans Care
- End of Life Care
- Transport, Shopping and Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- The Family Room Portal
- Technology Solutions
- Lyft Transportation Services
- Products for Independent Living
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
Temporary and Respite Care
Johns Creek, GA and Surrounding Areas
We give you a break from providing care so you can rest, recharge, or focus on other important matters.
Caregiving can be a rewarding and bonding experience within a family, yet in even the best situations, the responsibility and ongoing routine can be stressful and tiring—especially when balanced with a job or caring for children.
When family caregivers are emotionally drained, they are likely less effective at playing this critical role. Comfort Keepers® can provide respite care or temporary relief to those who care for family members who might otherwise require permanent placement in a facility outside the home.
What is Respite Care?
Known in some countries as “short break” care, respite services provide planned short-term breaks for families and other unpaid caregivers who need time outside the home or to simply take a rest. Respite care helps support and maintain the primary caregiving relationship.Contact Us
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Respite care services give you time to leave the home for a few hours or even a few days, knowing the one you care for is in good hands. This creates time to
- take care of the errands you never seem to have time for.
- catch up on your shopping.
- attend a support group meeting.
- visit doctor or dentist for routine care.
- give yourself a much-needed rest.
Comfort Keepers respite services can be scheduled for as little as a few hours a week. Additionally, around-the-clock care can be arranged so you can take a longer break to attend a wedding out of town, take a child to college, or go on a much-needed vacation.