- In-Home Care Services
- Care Coordination
- Hospital to Home Transitions
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care
- Family Relief/Respite Care
- Private Duty & Skilled Nursing
- Palliative Care Services
- Veterans Care
- End of Life Care
- Transport, Shopping and Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- The Family Room Portal
- Technology Solutions
- Lyft Transportation Services
- Products for Independent Living
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
Care Coordination & Assisted Living at Home
Serving Johns Creek, North Fulton County and Gwinnett County
Creating the Customized Care Plan, Together
No one knows your loved one better than the people nearest to his or her heart. That’s why we listen closely to you, your family, and your loved one to understand where support is needed most through assisted living in North Fulton and Gwinnett Counties and . Through a discovery process led by our home care coordinators, we learn about your loved one’s health, personality, interests, and living environment. Then, using our specially designed care assessment, we combine your input with proven best practices and expert recommendations to develop a customized care plan that best fits your loved one’s life.
With our comprehensive coordinated senior care process for assisted living you and your loved one can expect to receive:
- An initial assessment and periodic reassessments of care needs and plan changes
- Customized plan of care
- Family communication scheduling
- Physician appointment scheduling and coordination
- Multi-care and specialist coordination and communication
- Online family communication center for around the clock updates on your loved one
Dedicated Care Coordination
Throughout our entire care of your loved one, Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek’ care coordinators will work with you and the staff so he or she receives the right care at the right time and from the right members of his or her customized care team. The care coordinators are the family’s primary point of contact and the ones responsible for assessing and planning for your loved one’s needs. This greatly simplifies your experience and provides levels of service and accountability you won’t find anywhere else. Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek is dedicated to keeping your senior loved one living at home independently.
Could your loved ones benefit from our assisted living services in Johns Creek or any of our other service areas? We’re here to help. Contact the Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek Office today.
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek caregivers provide expert 24-hour in home care and senior care services for Gwinnett County, North Fulton County and the surrounding areas of Georgia including:
Alpharetta, Atlanta, Berkeley Lake, Chamblee, Doraville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Grayson, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Sandy Springs, Snellville and Stone Mountain, Georgia.