- In-Home Care Services
- Care Coordination
- Hospital to Home Transitions
- Dementia & Alzheimer's Care
- Family Relief/Respite Care
- Private Duty & Skilled Nursing
- Palliative Care Services
- End of Life Care
- Transport, Shopping and Social Outings
- Balance Care & Fall Risk Reduction
- The Family Room Portal
- Technology Solutions
- Lyft Transportation Services
- Products for Independent Living
- Health, Wellness & Safety Monitoring
Family Room Portal
View the care provided for your loved one whenever and wherever you have internet access.
A New Interactive Online Platform for Your Loved One’s Care
We are dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and their families, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
At Comfort Keepers of East Alpharetta, we provide you real-time access to the care process and help to improve care coordination with our online Family Room portal.
With the basic Family Room access available to you at no extra cost, you will be able to quickly view information about the individualized care services that Comfort Keepers provides for your loved one from any device with Internet access.
How does this work?
Already Set Up? Click Here to Log In to the Family Room
Once you accept an emailed invitation giving you access to our online Family Room portal, you will be able to do the following:
- View live caregiver status updates on each and every Comfort Keepers visit
- Family members can coordinate and schedule activities with other family members
- Manage your loved one’s medications and doctor appointments
- View your invoices and payments online
With the Family Room, not only will you be able to easily manage many aspects of caring for your loved one, but you will also be able to view the care provided for your loved one whenever and wherever you have Internet access.
This complimentary service for our home care clients is part of our mission to provide the best possible care for your loved one and facilitate coordination of care.
The Family Room
Transparency & Peace of Mind
Stay Informed - Monitor Medications - Make Payments - Centralized Communication
Click to View Family Video
To learn more about our services and our online platform, call
Comfort Keepers of Johns Creek caregivers provide expert 24-hour in home care and senior care services for Gwinnett County, North Fulton County and the surrounding areas of Georgia including:
Alpharetta, Atlanta, Berkeley Lake, Chamblee, Doraville, Duluth, Dunwoody, Grayson, Johns Creek, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Sandy Springs, Snellville and Stone Mountain, Georgia.